[thenewsminute.com] INDIA - 30 Students From Thiruvananthapuram College Hostel Fall Sick Due To Food Poisoning
"The reception area of the Jubilee hospital in Thiruvananthapuram witnessed a flurry of activities on Friday evening with a group of college students gathered there, wearing their uniforms and talking to each other. A little away from them, seated in the reception were some of the teachers from their college. This after around 30 students from the girls hostel of the Bethany Navajeevan College of Physiotherapy were taken ill on Friday morning due to food poisoning."
Read the full article: